Who we're looking for:
- What do Coca Cola, Aston Martin and Metallica have in common?- All of them use Salesforce!
- students of min. third year of bachelor's / engineering and master’s studies and graduates of an IT studies
- more experienced candidates who want to change their career path are also very welcome
- people communicating freely in English (min B2)
- people available at least 30 hours a week in case of the permanent work
- people who know the basics of object-oriented programming
- people who know the basics of database languages
- people who would you like to gain knowledge in the field of configuration and programming in Salesforce under specialist’s supervision
- people wanting to stay in Deloitte Digital after the Lab
Learn to create new systems by combining built-in possibilities of the Salesforce platform with your own components, under Deloitte expert’s supervision.Duration of the internship:
20 working days (40 hours a week) – Zagreb
Dates of the program – 27/06 - 26/07/2022
Most probably, majority of the workshops will be held online. If possible, you may be asked to come to our Zagreb office for the first & last day of our programme. We will keep you updated!What Salesforce is about?
Sign up to Trailhead and discover fun way to find out! Collect the badges and start honing your skills even before the Lab.
Trailhead | The fun way to learn (salesforce.com)What your future role will be:
In the group of like-minded people, you learn the practical aspects of creating a solution in Salesforce. Experienced consultants guide you through the system. You work on a business case and – at the end – present your project. If you impress your audience, you are invited to join Deloitte Digital team.