Who we are looking for
If you are enthusiastic, energetic, ambitious, close to your graduation and have a plan to jump start your career why not try Deloitte Croatia Tax?
Some of out top talents and leaders have started as students with us - you can have the same path!
Education and experience
- We are looking for a 5th year student of the economics studies, preferably with student rigths for at least for the next 3 - 6 months.
- If you are still searching for your future path and have basic interest for tax matters, then apply now!
- We will be flexible for your university obligations!
5+ Year of study
Bachelor's degreeLanguage knowledge
MS OfficeYour future role
What we offer
- Learn about tax in general with focus on transfer pricing
- Work alongside professionals with various backgrounds, including economists, tax professionals and specialists, in a team environment to analyze and resolve international transfer pricing issues faced by multinational enterprises in a wide variety of industries
- Be an integral part of the client-facing team, to develop a comprehensive understanding of your client’s business and the broader industry in which they operate
- Perform detailed economic and financial analyses, as well as more complex modeling and empirical analyses where applicable
- Assist in drafting proposals, reports, document requests, client presentations and other client materials
- You will be working in a highly dynamic international environment with a team of Transfer Pricing experts in Croatia. Your colleagues will be consultants, senior consultants, managers and other students.What we offer
Following graduation of the candidate we may offer regular employment.
How you’ll grow
Throughout the course of the student work, you’ll receive formal and informal mentorship and training. Our Tax student work provides a view both into the technical skills as well as critical professional behaviors, standards, and mindsets required to make the most of your internship. The work includes team-based hands-on tasks and activities. Beyond the formal training, you will work with talented professionals and have the chance to ask questions and gain valuable hands-on experience while working on client engagements.Deloitte’s culture
We take pride in our culture and celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness. As a commitment to our people, we offer comprehensive well-being programs and give our professionals the support and flexibility to make daily choices that allow them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. This supportive culture enables our people to do their best work every day.
- Free drinks in the office
- Work for well-known brands
- Constant growth and development
- Leaders supporting career development
- Team spirit
- Challenging tasks
- Friendly coworkers
- Fruit in the kitchen
- Creative work environment