We are currently seeking an EU Consulting Services Intern (m/f) for paid student internship. You will work as a supporting team member in projects for Croatian ministries and public institutions and get an insight at the people, methods, technologies and working inside a large international firm.
Most of your time will be spent embedded within our team or directly within our clients’ teams, so you’ll also build a network of relationships across multiple institutions. You will be working under the guidance and direction of more experienced individuals and informing supervisors on the status of your assigned work. You will be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.Responsibilities:
- Technical assistance to public institutions in EU funds management
- EU project preparation and management
- Feasibility studies and cost-benefit analyses
- Public procurement (preparing proposals for public procurement tenders; control of procurement process and documentation, preparation of tender dossiers etc.).
What working at EY offers:
- 4th or above year student in the field of social, natural or technical sciences
- Available for working a longer period of time on student contract
- Interest in business, consulting, EU and/or international relations
- Very strong ambition, problem solving capabilities and priorities related to professional achievements
- Excellent command of MS Office
- Excellent command of English and Croatian
- Any working experience or student jobs are considered as an advantage
- Support, feedback and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunity to develop new skills and progress your career
- Opportunity to work in international environment
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transactions and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please apply only via application link no later than 30 June 2022.
Make your mark.