Job description via StorytellingA little Tax Junior that could
Since day one you have been working alongside our tax professionals. They mentored you day in and day out. Back then you were just a Tax Assistant at EY, but still, you played a critical role in helping our clients meet their complex demands for tax reporting, compliance, planning, and tax controversy. Good for you!How did you do it?
You conducted technical research
regarding areas of tax legislation and by that you were able to provide our clients with valuable insights
on how to navigate tax laws and regulations effectively. This knowledge helped them make informed decisions.
Additionally, your commercial research
into new clients helped EY be better prepared
and up to date with our tax services.
By attending and taking notes of client meetings and calls, you ensured that our clients' needs were met and that their expectations were well exceeded
and while working on your allocated portfolio, you learned how to advise our clients
on a variety of tax matters under strict supervision!
Overall, your role as a Tax Assistant contributed to EY's mission of helping the world's leading multinational organizations meet complex tax obligations. You’ve single handedly made world a better place. ☝️
At least tax cleaner. 😊
If you would like your story to go something like this then this is what we require from you 👇Candidate Requirements - Hard Skills
- You need to be in your final years (4th or 5th) of university education, have a strong academic record (Mostly A’s or B’s),
- Be able to work most of the week (30h+ students/40h juniors).
- You should have good knowledge of MS Word and Excel,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Croatian and English,
- Very strong ambition and priorities related to professional achievements.
Everything else will be examined via tests we use.Soft Skill Requirements
What do you get from this?
- Strong team player who supports their colleagues in reaching their goals while also considering their own workload and development
- Tax enthousiast
- Inspirational people who want to make a difference and make world a better place by helping our clients meet their tax obligations
Before you apply
- Full-time job offer potential
- Engaging colleagues for support and feedback
- Skill development and career progression
- International work environment with successful companies
Overall, in your role you'll have the opportunity to work with some of the most successful companies in an international environment and develop new skills to advance your career. We look forward to seeing you in an job interview 🎙️