📍 Remote (preferably Zagreb-based)
🗣 English, Croatian
💰 34 kn/hWHO YOU ARE
You’re an open-minded person who is curious about sales, different markets, different technologies, and the idea of somehow integrating the three. University is your number one priority and you’d like to keep it that way, but you’d also like to use your free time to explore your interests and see whether you can apply your skills in a business environment. You may not have domain knowledge or sales experience, but you’re confident that you can gain both by combining your ability to make a connection with anyone, and your excellent English.You have:
You may or may not have:
- great communication skills
- a proactive approach to work
- high attention to detail
- English proficiency (C1)
- the possibility to work at least 20 hrs/week (Mon-Fri) from your own PC or laptop
- active student rights (Student Centre Zagreb contract mandatory)
WHO WE AREMediatoolkit
- a BA/MA in Economics, Management or a related field in the making
- previous experience in B2B sales
is the company behind a SaaS media monitoring tool that tracks relevant mentions of brands and companies across the web and social media in real time. Our product is used daily by more than 4000 business users in more than 100 countries around the world, and we are growing faster every day. That also means growing our 50+ team of passionate individuals focused on personal and business growth.Our Sales team
is responsible for the international success of our tool. We often say that we have over 600 clients, some of which are Samsung, McCann, WWF, Amnesty International, and L'Oréal, but the credit for bringing both big and small names into our story goes to our Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives.
Most of our Sales folks are part of the inbound sales team, meaning they sell our tool to prospective clients who have already gotten acquainted with us in some way, mostly through marketing activities.
Our newly established, two-person outbound sales team is the one you will be helping out - outbound sales involve proactively looking for potential clients who have not yet taken an interest in our tool. The outbound channel is a new and exciting chapter for Mediatoolkit, and you’d get the chance to contribute to it first-hand and help shape its future.
So, what you’ll actually
be doing is:
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- prospecting — identifying potential customers
- cold outreach — initiating a conversation with prospects via email, phone, or social media
- arranging demo calls for Account Executives
YOUR FUTURE AT MEDIATOOLKIT
- hourly rate of 34 kn
- flexible working hours — you tailor your shifts with your manager
- a telephone and access to the tools you need
- courses and workshops to set you up for success
- exposure to a vast array of clients, industries, and cultures from the get-go
- a chance to meet all of us 🍻
This position is a project-based thing for now. However, we want to make it a valuable experience by getting to know you, introducing ourselves, and helping you expand your knowledge, skillset, and horizons by providing you with the information and guidance you need. Your manager will track your performance, check in with you, and give you feedback and support.
Down the line, depending on your performance and our needs, we’ll either give you the option to stay in our Sales team on a permanent basis, or keep you in mind for the next suitable position with no end date, and in the loop until such an opportunity comes up. Long story short, we’ll see where the road takes us. However, we can promise we’ll keep you posted every step of the way.
Sounds interesting? Apply below, and let's talk 👇