Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant with:
- Bacc. education degree (preferably business, law, or economics, but not mandatory)
- A year of previous experience in same or similar work
- Advanced English skills (both written and spoken)
- Great communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Well developed organizational skills
- Time management and detail-oriented skills
- A strong sense of discretion and confidentiality
If you said yes to these, we’d love to meet you. :)What will you do?
Your job includes providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. More precisely, you will:
Why you’ll love it here
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
- Communicate with the clients, state and other institutions by phone, video call and email
- Prepare documentation regarding employment contracts, new policies and decisions, annexes and administration
- Organize and coordinate company events
- Organize health check-ups and other benefits within the company
- Do travel warrants (from preparation to payment)
- Prepare reports for internal and external needs
- Assist with company Employee Stock Options Program procedures and documentation
- Run business-related operative tasks (e.g. trademark registry)
- Perform other administrative tasks
You will be a part of a relaxed and collaborative working environment and support an amazing team that works on innovative projects.
In addition to great culture, we:
- Provide guided and supported professional development
- Give you an opportunity to grow and learn through your own education budget
- Prioritize health and work-life balance through flexible working hours, sponsored health checks, and subsidized recreation
- Support team initiatives focused on sports, hobbies and philanthropic activities
- Organize unforgettable team buildings
… and so much more.A little bit more about us
We've been around for two decades now. Our growth is fully organic and it has earned us a place among the fastest-growing companies for 6 consecutive years. At the same time, we’ve been growing as a team, and currently have more than 120 team members.
Our most important mission is to create an exceptional workplace. You can see what this looks like on our blog, LinkedIn, Facebook, or Instagram.
Ready to apply or have a question? Get in touch - we look forward to meeting you. :)
Please note: we will gladly present all the details about WoW, benefits and compensations at our meeting.